Bloomingdale Neighborhood Association
The Official Website of the Bloomingdale Community
BNA Programs and Services
Bloomingdale Neighborhood Association provides a myriad of services, programs, and activities for the betterment of our community. Our services are divided into three categories: Association, Neighborhood Improvement, and Government. Our programs and activities are further sub-divided among these services.
Association Services include:
- BNA Office Manager to respond to resident concerns.
- BNA Communications: The Bloomingdale Gazette and social media sites, this BNA Website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- The Bloomingdale Community Scholarship
- Bunny Visit
- Santa Visit
- Yard of the Month
- Support of local food pantry Seeds of Hope through monetary and food donations
Neighborhood Improvement Services include:
- Annual Clean-up Days
- Advertising the Community Garage Sale
- Neighborhood Standards Program through County Code Enforcement
Government Services include:
- Public Safety
- Public Works